Thursday, March 11, 2010

lalala~

Hmm..hmm...

today mood very good..haha xD
sibehh happpy =)
okok...enough for all this crap

Erm...the SPM 2009 result is finally out..
my school 10am then start to let the ex-student to collect thier results.
well, i was inside the dewan to be " bat gong" xD
Haha..meanwhile, i saw different face expression from them..


But i'm quite unlucky also`
at school while i was talking to my friends
so i placed my hand on the door area..
then, suddenly the door langgar my hand..
my finger was injured..but not very serious larhh..

And oh ya~ the first term holiday is around the corner
but after the school holiday will be the exam..
and tomorrow is the Bm oral exam..
agrhhh...pengsan lurhhh~~

lalalalala~

ok larh...write until here sin xD
buaii buaii~~

               ( i lurb eu xP)

No comments:

Post a Comment