Thursday, March 25, 2010

are u tired of me??

Today todayyy~~~~~ T^T
math exam.... shit lurhhhh~~~
i have no comfident on math at all..
and i lost all my concentration on studies
deng ~~~!


And yesterday she told me
" i still lurb eu~ dun sad"
that time i reli so happy
at last, she say like that
then my mood is back

until when i saw her facebook profile
she changed her relationship status
no more me, but her laopo
LOL! zhadao lurhh~~
den..nvm lurhh~
but when i see her another profile
her status , i'm tired of it ~~
i think she is saying about me
when i see the comment there..
gt ppl ask her, tired of?
den she said, relation lurhhh
this 1 sure is me liao,
relation with me very tired
i guesss~~~
then now my mood is bad again
or maybe i think too much
or i guess wrong???

haix...everyday thinking of her
i also duno got what use
i think her but she know or not
i just like a person that become so weak
just becox of relation..
ishhh... buaii buaii ~
write until here

No comments:

Post a Comment