Saturday, March 20, 2010

wad shoud i do??

Today morning she sms me,
and i tot she will say wat she Usually say de thing..
but not wor..she told me ,

below are the message:
(when i saw it my tears kept falling)
her: i feel like not suitable to paktor><><
not suitable to paktor lo..
me: meaning u like other boy == ?
her: No la, now de me is easy like other people.

part 2~

Her: i want wait until form 5 only paktor

then meaning is i need wait her for 3 years ??

But i have no idea what would happen after 3 years
well, 3 years later i will be 19 years old,
and is it possible to continue like that?
im not sure also, but as i know
many thing will change after 3 yrs..

So, now all i can do is just concentrate on my studies
and of course let her focus on her studies as well.
and then after i finish my education only decide what i should do.
i think that's the only way to let us settle down.
at least, wont so hurt and i hope the wait is worth.

Some of you might think , im so stupid
why you want wait for a girl until 3 years???
maybe she already got other boyfriend liao lurhh
you still there waiting like so lou..??

it's really hard for me to make a decision now.
cos, it's quite really complicated !

So let the time pass by and let's see what would happen.

And, I cant even hear the last " I LOVE YOU" from her.
that's really made me cried again.

Don't worry i'll be okay soon, just give me some time to settle down.




No comments:

Post a Comment