Wednesday, March 3, 2010

=]

today schooling as usual...
the most hate de thing is after skul..
still need stay back for kadet bomba activity..
keep on kawad....made my leg so pain ><
i hate it lurhhh......


den come bak..like wan die jor ==
haix..then i recieved a call from the computer shop
the person says that my desktop ok jor,
can go collect liao...so i go collect lurhh...
rm50~ gone! LOL!!


den,while sleeping, my fren call me
ANDREW!!!!!!!
then i suddenly wake up and see ==
then i know is him...
he ask me go jogging ..LOL!
so i go lurhh...but who knows
cant even jog,then just go cc
at first i said wan go home geh
but he keep push me go cc
say wan me help him update his facebook...
so then ...like that lurh...
after that, meet up wif few frenz
then tgt go pasar malam...
haha...that time i miss my baobei so muchh ><
then around 8pm oni reach home....==~


then after eat, i go open skype...
and this time im really so happy lurh..
because we finally can talk so much jor...
i can feel that our relation is now veyr close jor...
very very good....xD

my wish finally came true,
and oh ya..
still gt 2 more days den can go paktor and meet up wif her jor ^^
wah...now very very excited jor....XD
ok larh..that's all...buaii

( I lurb eu,muacks)

No comments:

Post a Comment