Tuesday, March 23, 2010

i should be waiting

this few days many of my clasmate started to ask me
about me and her,but i reli dun know what should i answer them
but they already know about it, and then..........

some say, dai sei larhh...good larrr...
some say, why har, no until 1 month already break, u so pity lar !
some say , haiz...u reli hopeless lar..you ~~ haizzzz ~`

why cant even a person understand my feeling jek ==

i reli so hopeless meh??
actually all the time, i tell myself...
she dint leave me at all, we are still tgt de =)

is my thinking real? maybe yes or its yes

and i believe she still loves me de =]
that's my feeling, i got the feeling


just now suddenly in skype
she called me a word that i dint heard quiet sometime liao
lalala 老公公~ this word is wat she might call me

what's the meaning? she stil dint break with me or??
wat wat???

that time i really so happy,
i tot she really want tell me something
but she din't ,
actually in my heart, she never break with me b4
i never even change my facebook relation status
i really believe she's mine, she's still with me


skipppppp

today exam, BM = =
while exam i keep on missing her
cant stop thinking of her every second

actually tell you all something lar
me hor, last time my ex- break with me that time
i will never be like that de, maybe sad 1-2 days
then i will be back to normal jor de
but this time different,
maybe i really too loves her le
so will like that, but she's really my only girl
in my heart , she's the one..she's always the one.


I still love you, i never give up at all.
i hope you dint give up too.
come back to me bah,
i really miss you so much
my life is so empty and lonely without you
everyday only miss you,but cant
even call you what i usually call
and i cant even sms and talk to you

( NO ONE WILL EVER REPLACE YOU IN MY HEART)
the end, bye ~~i missed you misss youu ><

No comments:

Post a Comment