Sunday, March 21, 2010

im so hurt

this post is actually yesterday i should write de..
but today only write... ==

yesterday actually i dont wish to break with her
but she think jor so long, her final answer also " break"
so, all i can do is.. accept and keep my sadness in my heart.
after she said want break, my heart was totally so hurt
and i also fainted that time..
eventhough we together almost 1 month,
but i felt like together 1 year jor..
the feeling is totally different, its really so deep in heart
the hurt is also deep.. until i cant believe it


Actually i still dun know what the real reason..
she kept saying want focus study..
and she now very easy like other boy..
so..is it the real reason of leaving me?

The one who knows the answer is only HER.

All i can say is, my life is now very empty..
and why must she choose this day
why cant wait until i finish exam only break
or maybe other day,
this totally makes me lost my mood..
i cant even concentrate on study
or maybe exam also will be affected.
cham lurhh~~~~~~><


To You:

I hope the hope will become reality,
it's depends on me and you~
waiting for you~


Ok, enough already..
dun know what to write anymore
buaii buaiii~~
wont on9 for awhile i guess~


23 February 2010 - 20 March 2010 Ended ( will continue on ( duno yet) )

No comments:

Post a Comment