Friday, April 2, 2010

new internet

Last few days my daddy finally allow me to upgrade my pc
and also the internet is upgraded to a higher speed de =)

today finally get back my pc, so happpyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
So...now what i can say is thank you,and very happy.

Now my internet speed is very fast, compared to the previous one...
i still haven test the gaming on it..
becox it's a new pc , so i still need install many things
and this time, my dad decided to buy the original windows 7
woohoo...syookkk nyaaaaa =]

below is the pichaaa ~





and ohh yes, today sejarah paper 2 very hard lurhh
luckily i got hafal the part that teacher ask us to hafal
and who knows, that question really come out wor xD
hahaha!!

and anddd...miss her alot today
duno why ><

ok lar, write until here xPP (i missed you every day)

No comments:

Post a Comment