Wednesday, April 7, 2010

its over

Today finally finish exam....


Skip to the part i want say de ~

Today evening i play xdo

then suddenly i saw "Her" online
so i terus go inside the room
and she dint even choi me
like dint see me inside...
then inside there's a boy


 thenn.....

I so angry jor, and keep ask
u treat me like this for wat !!!
am i 透明??
then she keep saying those rubbish thing
she just keep ignoring me...
ok fine!
then i saw that boy call her " 老婆 "
deng lor..she is cheating me all the time??
say want focus on studies??
all is fake de bah...
that time i feel like she's another person
not the may juan i know...totally changed
that time my heart broken..
and i tell myself....to give up
so at last..i gave up her jor

whatever she promised or said is not truth at all

i remember she promised me:
"I WONT LEAVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT"

and she last week said:
"I STILL LURB YOU =] DUN SAD"


But all is fake...
what i can say is...bye bye may juan
maybe im not suitable for you
giving up you is the only choice now
you forced me to do it
and you hv'd chosen this way

sorry 美君

祝福你,能幸福
有缘再相遇。。
goodbye~
and thanks for wat you gave me...

that's all
write finish ..

No comments:

Post a Comment