Sunday, April 11, 2010

I was not well today

Well, yesterday night i kena a quite serious food poisoning
so i slept very early.. and when i wake up today morning
i realized that my stomach was still pain
but not as pain as yesterday night ><


okay~ when i go take my phone..
and see, walao!! 88 messages and 15 missed calls??
siao punya...all find me like very urgent geh 0.0

And jit yoong also say urgent..
so i managed to call him back for details
but when i want go use my house phone
then ehhhh 0.0????
line no respond ==
shit!!! cant call also...
and that time my handphone was out of credit...
then..what should i do???
so i just online and see whether he is online or not
but then i found kam yong...
so i ask him where jit yoong
then he says jit yoong was in chee seng's house =.=!!
den awhile later jit yoong called me
and asked me want to go pavilion for a movie..or not
When i heard Pavilion then i takut jor
cox..my budget was so tight now...
spent alot this month...
so i had no choice but to reject him....


So sorry bro, cant intend to join you guys
but next time sure can jor...this month got problem niaa
sorry >



And today i finally open minded jor..
maybe is because of my tang mei's advice
and made me think a few days
so finally i can slowly give up on my HER


Okay, i am starting my new life now
don't want to paktor for now
i just want to enjoy my single life

Write until here nia =)
bbuuaiii~~

No comments:

Post a Comment