Friday, April 9, 2010

why i cant do it !

Haix.. 2 days jor  >.<
i thought i already give up on her
but until now i still cant do it
why arhhh~~~~~~
why?????


That day she really hurt me so deep,
but until now i still cant give up
i just felt like all the time its just a long dream
when i wake up and everything is just a dream
why must it be like that......= =!

I always tell myself that it is a dream onii
when wake up everything will be normal
but i know its useless,
becox it is real but not dream...

I want be happy onii =-=
so hard to be happy =x

Friends tried to give  advice and support
but it doesn't helps at all...

Are you really happy without me?
or maybe you decided to be this way
arhhh...i know im craping
ok i stop ~~

Ok that's all
and thanks for reading my crap
byee~

      * Crap =废话

No comments:

Post a Comment