Thursday, April 22, 2010

ReFresH

Heys guys~
sorry arh, i was so busy this few weeks
and cant managed to update my blog on time..
hereby, i apologize to all my friends and viewers.

okay, back to the point now.
This few days i was busying on projects and studies..
homework are making me mad soon.
haha..but it's still okay
xD

On my mind now there's few things of course

And 1 is of course my awaiting handphone that i wanted to get

   W705~~


That's the phone that wish to get this year.


And my dad promised to buy this phone for me on May
so i hope he wont break his promise
really like this phone so much
><



Alright, and one more thing is about girl ==
i dont really want mention
but i still want mention about it
actually i already can fully give up on her
but then i got feeling
that i cant give up..
so i dint managed to give up
no matter how
i cant forget what u had given me
specially all those memories
i know u still love me de


hmm..i think that's all for now
have a great week
and oh ya..
who know's where i can get a 2nd hand DLSR
pls tell me ya..


byee for now~~

No comments:

Post a Comment