Saturday, September 5, 2009

SMKSM Singing Competition (Final) Part 1

Today is SMK Seri Mutiara's Singing Competition's Final,
Jit Yoong ask me to attent de...
but anyway, at first im not used to it
because im new to that school and less friend i know there.
so abit strange lor...

Jit Yoong busy busy busyy... haiz..nvm
i enjoy the competition and also shooting Photos and Videos.

Anyway, Photos below will replace all my words






Dancing xD

































This is Linar, I love her voice ^^




















My Ticket ^^




All photos are in random order..
im lazy to rearrange them..
There are alot more
so this post will be separated to Part 1 and Part 2
More will be updated soon.
Now very tired edi..want sleep.
Bye
Please note that the photos are all small sizes
If you want the original Sizes Photos
please kindly email me
Thank you .


No comments:

Post a Comment