Thursday, September 24, 2009

boring and boring.. song i sudden made

aiya..finally finish repairing kam yong de computer ...settle jor..
but haiz..still at his house..duno what to do..just wait lor...haiz...
anyway..once again also wan thanks him lor..
thanks his mum for fetching me to his house...thanks thanks
haha..something funny is..when im walking to maideen..
suddenly a car is behind me..when i see..ehh?? is his mum wor..
so ngam de....haha..watever lor... just hope can finish reapring ASAP..

later need to go handphone shop to collect my hp...oh haiz..
3 days no hp,my life is very unusual leh...not used to it..

now leh, still waiting and waiting..i also duno wan to wat jekk~ =(
haiz..i wish can go home now de...but how wor...waiting kam yong lor
he watching tv...then i sienz until wan die jor...wuwu T.T




[ world of FREEDOM]

Lyric: Myself

Song: Myself, Joseph



- oh baby, set me free to the world of freedom-
- u gotta know that i need freedom-
-something havenly feeling from the air..-
- if im a bird i'll know what to do-

chorus*
coz i wish to fly,i wish to fly in sky like a bird
when everytime i saw a bird my eye is admire
my soul is foulding me for reason of life
the only you for fulfilding me life
with depressionation of my life


-Song will be available very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment