Monday, September 28, 2009

IM SO HURT

i duno wht is happening between me and you ~ >.<
i juz felt that this few days u treat me so cold
that was so unusual for me,maybe i dun understand
but,why im not given a chance to understand you

i know im wrong,in msn i shouldnt write that few words
i really dont mean to hurt you,i really dont mean it.
but i was just saying out my feelings that time
i really dont mean anything, really!

yes! maybe i dont understand ur feeling,
but,at least i hope im given a time or chance
to understand ur needs and ur feelings.

i just wanna say, please dont make until both of us
lost our way of direction, hurt is pain u know?

i hope you forgive for what i said to you
i dont really mean it, im useless i know
but,i'll improve myself to understand you
IM SORRY, wo ai ni ~ T.T
i really do ! from the bottom of my heart
i always do, no matter what your decision are
i will still wait,until the end of the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment