Monday, September 21, 2009

my gf wanna suicide..@@

i wonder why she was so quite this few days...
as when i sms her, her reply was different.
that time i realised that she was something not right...
i knew tht she was very moody due to some reason..
but she dint tell me...i kept asking her for the reason...
but she dint even managed to tell me...im her bf o.O
well, until yesterday night, she sms me..
and ask me to call her,  so okay n i call her


so when i call her, she told me many things..
bla bla.... then finally she told me wad happened...
such a silly gal, juz bcoz her kai gor wan 断绝关系
with her,then she so sad until say wan go jump sea lar..
jump building lar...so many things = =
haiz...so dissapointed toward her la...no feel any more
my heart already broken jor... suan la...let her be la
wat she wan to do ... is non of my business...
since inside her heart only got his kai gor...
then go find her kai gor lar...dun bother me...
im nothing to her anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment