Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9.9.09 special day ^^

yea, as everyone knows today is a special day...
so for me its quite special also nahhx..i dont know why
but just felt special for me..haha anyway..


erm..so today got one special event/project
"Go for 9" erm..it's attempt for Malaysia's book of Record !
well, sound great isnt it? 

let me tell you more about it..
it's actually a song being sang by those for Participate on that Event.
i'm so glad that my school " SMK TAMAN CONNAUGHT"
is also choosen as to participate of this event as well. cool!
that song is " This is My Country" 
9.00am, this song is being sang by all the participants including us !!
After that, Ended with Our National Anthem, Negaraku.
for more info pls log on to : http://www.gofor9.com 


Today after school, me and my friends went to Eat KFC
eat until syook syook..happy dou seii ~~ xD
well, it's an unforgetable moment for me.
specially this special DATE. that it's forever once!!

No comments:

Post a Comment