Saturday, September 12, 2009

quite moody these days

i duno wat actually happen tat makes me feel so moody.
usually my dear will sms or call me de..
but now she seldom call me jor...since something happened...
everytime when she sms me is the few old words...
last time leh... got many thing to sms de..
now just few words..everyday the same...
haiz...i also duno why will become like that geh.....


haiz...i reli duno what i should say anymore...
she just sms and ask me why dun find her...
i got my own problem de ma..
my hp no money jor ma....
so i afternoon oni go reload...
then she tot i dun wan her jorr...
the actual reason she wont know
she oni know that i dont bother her anymore...

no matter wat i said..she still think i dun wan her...
why like that de..is it my fault again....
i just felt so unhappy and wish to hate myself
but,everytime we sms.... the content
is everytime the same.. few bored words
i had enough of it !! i wan be like last time

now she became more bad temper..
little thing then angry ady....
the oni thing i can do is make her happy everytime


now she quit xdo jorr...im so lonely
real life oso bored jorrr.......
ask her go out gai gai also cant
everytime busy busy... >.<
ok lurhh...nvm i lonely myself
see my friend's de dear go watch movie
i oni can see them and admire them
but myself is just an imagination..

my heart so hurt this few days...
but i dun wan to lost her..

i dun wan to continue this life jor..
i wan back to last time....
arhhh..but what can i do nahh...>.<
so sad...reli so sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment