Monday, September 7, 2009

demn... i hate it !!

Yesterday, hmm.. around 4pm like that..
got someone call me, i dont know who lai de lar...
nvm so i just pick up, when pick up jor...
ehh.. it's a gal lai de wor...i wonder is who..??
so she asked me.. u know im who ma???
so i say.. erm..i dun know wor...
then she laugh..hahaha sha gua...
har.. =.= zha dao she laugh for wat jekk.... crazy????


Nevermind lorh.. then she told me jor oni i knew is who...
if you viewed my previous post then u will know
who im refering to, walao she reli geng lehhh!!!
use different number and call me.. and make me confuse
actually i oso dun know who lai de lar..
the first time when i pick up her call..i reli duno who
its quite a while jorr lar... i think 1 month ago = =
tat time i kept asking her.. where u get my hp num..
then she says.. u give de lar!!
har....i give her??? for wat reason jekk....
nvm..then i ask her..how did i give you?? or when ?
then she say.. errm.. inside xdo u giv me de..
but i dint have any " yin xiang" about her lehh...
when she told me her xdo name...i reli duno
coz never saw her name b4.. in xdo
so nvm lorrr...at first i tot she was quite nice to talk with..
but unfortunately..not wor...she like sot jor de....
keep on shouting on me...and scold bad words towards me
just because she bad moood?? putus cinta ?? or wat??

then she ask me to be her boyfriend, = =
she like forcing me de lor..not ikhlas de
diu... so rude wor her... scold bad words so dirty words
14 yrs old so rude...wonder how her parents teach me..
so malu la... haiz..nvm lor..i just berangap she say lapsap
then i say i wan go toilet jorr..so ok..finally ~~ phew

aiya..dun wan say la..tats not the thing i wan tell in this post
ok continue the real thing,

so yesterday as i said..she called me again...
this time when i pick up...she tell me one word
"wo yao zhi sha le" i was like shocked ..!!
she say "wo kan bu kai" zhi sha zhi sha = =
so wu liao...haiz..don bother la...i knew she wont
and then hor she asked me..
how is the feeling after zhi sha...???
then i say i dont know wor..i havent did b4 leh
then i immediately change topic....

u still got play xdo ar... i ask her..
she say got sure got la...
haiz... u arhh..no find me de..
i hate u ohhhh ><
( she said)

i dun like her atitude lor..so rude
a gal should be more gentle...
but not so rude...no manners type
i hate it i hate it....

No comments:

Post a Comment