Friday, August 28, 2009

Supper night, very funny.

well where should i start first? anyway quite awhile i didn't update my blog again.
sorry lah..coz im busy during the holiday, going trips and so on. so as what you expected.

I will start with yesterday which is 28 August 2009, and also now 29 August 2009

hmm..so what happen yesterday?
oh ya, yesterday go supper with my cousins.
haha..our supper place is at Mamak. xD
we went there around 1.40am midnight,
with a total of 4 person including me.
2 gals and 2 boys, me also boy so is 2. haha.
so there then find place and enjoy the night.
wohoo..then order food and so on.
after that, keep on talking talking.
one of my cousin sis was talking a joke.
you know what the expression shown
on the mamak people and also the people there?
They were like thinking we are sot jor.
haha.. all like ZA DAO = =|||
cos hor, we kept laughing and laughing... xDxD
all people think we ki siao de..
then until 2 something only go back home.
then go hone jor.. we 4 person play XDO.
haha..so syokk man... weeeee ^^
then after playing about half and hour,
then me and my cousin bro play Dota.
then the gals(cousin sis) still playing xdo.
so sibehh funny when i saw him playing dota.
then around 3am. we go sleep ler..
and both of my cousin sis also go sleep jor..
not in my room la..they sleep the other room.
my and my cousin bro sleep in my own room..
then, around 10.30 am only wake up.
now still got sleeping pig lehh..wakakaka xD
the both girls still sleeping.. hehe ^^
ok larh..that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment