Thursday, August 13, 2009

SDO-X Season 2 Summer Passion!

This post to all my friend's who plays SDO.

The Summer Passion Game Client is ready to Download.
if you have any inquiries please contact me.
buy sending me an email: kwaxiong@hotmail.com

The Summer Passion Server will be officially Launch on Tomorrow(13th August2009)

The Summer Passion Game Client is Close Beta. The current SDO-X Season 2 will remains,
until the Season 2 Summer Passion Open Beta. It will update through Summer Passion.
Player Doesn't Need to Activate your ID.

Your ID will remains, If you want to play Summer Passion. You can use back your own ID,
but all your Mpoint,Items, Character's Information will not follows to Summer Passion Close Beta. All ID will Remains Level 1 on Summer Pasion Close Beta.

To Download The Season 2 Summer Passion Game Client,
Please Go to http://www.xdo.com.my or www.cibmall.net

Or you can also request Free DVD by sending email to xdo@cibmall.net
or kwaxiong@hotmail.com.
(Please provide Your name and Address.)

I'll help you to request if you email me.


I just recieve the DVD this morning.
anyway have a nice day and enjoy the game..



SDO-X Season 2 "Summer Passion"
Game Client DVD.

Please wait for further notice on the cib forum.



No comments:

Post a Comment