Thursday, August 6, 2009

my new dslr camera (test photos)

few days dint update blog jor~
quite busy nohh...
after using handphone as a camera for so long..
i decided to buy myself a Digital SLR camera.
the reason i bought it is because.....
1.) i want to make my photographing skill more pro..
2.) i always like to take photograph..so a real camera is better for me.
that's it..very simple reason. xD
hmm..i asked my photography friend about which brand or what camera is better.
after thinking and finding, i finally dicided.
Then i buy the VR Zoom Lens - Can zoom very far like example :Stage
i will upload the Camera photos and upboxing photos on my next post.
Below are some photos taken by my camera.








Testing Zoom..wow nice



Rain effect..




Water at
the leaf?





I really love this camera so much...
haha..okie larh...that's all bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment