Monday, August 24, 2009

happy bday to my fren..bday gal ^^

hoho...so today someone's bday. ^^ introducing bday gal..xD zi yin..
haha.. so lucky i was invited to celebrate her bday wit her..
wow..the her bday party so "ri nao" worr xD i like i like ^^
before i go leisure mall for the celebration...i was at home playing xdo..
damn so bored playing that xdo..everyday also so bored of playing it.. zzz
my fren come my room and argue argue..say what girfriend issue..=.=
the room is meaning inside xdo de har...not other thing..okay
i also malas wan argue...oni noob wan argue of girl issue..wasting my time..
but still very terrible...lapsap noob kia..say wan pk with me worr...
ok..i accept the PK..come la..scare u izit..noooob o0o nahhh
ok...1st song..24 level song..play until half run liao wor...

scare lose isit??? noob kia reli is noob kia...haiz...hopeless...


ok..then i go prepare myself and then go LM to meet up with her..the bday gal..
but my friend also got go lar...i go LM together with him...
wooohh...the celebration so sibehh syokk..fun man..so happy
until ki siao xD all ppl think we ki siao jorr...wakakaka
but maybe bday is so happy de ba..
haiz...wonder my bday got ppl will celebrate with me mou leh...??
ok...back to the point.. when reach there hor...wow see so many leng lui ehh..
those are her friends lar...haha..of course got boy also larr xD xD
i bring my camera keep taking photos ... photographer skill is talent man!!
haha... anyway..photos will be posted soon... lazy go transfer from camera.. :P


all laugh lai laugh qu..specially those gal..we all say joke they laugh like ki siao =D
but i really like this kind of ri nao de ki siao..realy so happppy
wahhh..tired liao..write until here sin...bye bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment