Tuesday, August 18, 2009

how r u guys ^^ few days tgt

Hey yo~ guess what..im back now
haha..so arh... let u all wait so long to update my blog..
actually im quite busy of something this few weeks...
so i dint even touch my blog..sorry for letting all of you wait..
okay..back to my point...haha..guess what...??
hmm..actually i was writing song.. making my own song.
so i dint update my blog..^^
but anyway..im back with new things here...
im getting inspiration for writing song and lyrics..
me and my few friends who had the same interest..
on composing songs and whatever..
becoz my house dont have any instrument..


so i went to my friend's house to write song..
basiclly using Drum,Piano and Guitar..
im not joking okay..its true..
just not for cari makan de lar..xD
just an interest..like a hobby oni lar..
ok skip to the other topic la..xD


so???? so?????????? so apa???
erm..the Fashion how at SMKTC.
1 word syokkk... fuuyoohhhh
dont know how to say ler..
just very nice ~~~


前几天_hor~~
忽然间有人打来给我__不懂谁来的__
其实我那时还在睡觉__如果没记错的话
那时候我醒来开电话的时候___10多吧
然后我就sms问他是谁咯__
等了很久终于__她回信息了~~
她说我是 SDO ^XiaObEn^ZhEn^^ ~ - 。-
那就奇怪啦!!!! 我几时给过她我的号码哦~~
算了~~我就问咯。。。很多问题呢~~
不久后,她就打过来了~~~
哇!!! 我跟你们讲哦 >.< !!!!
她是女的...开始就聊聊聊~~~~~~
他忽然就骂我。。。Walao!!!~~~~
GENG DAO~~~
scold me bad words leh!!!!!! 
那个女的很坏咯
才14 岁 就那么坏
不知道她的家长是怎样教导他的  >.<||||
喜欢就骂我。。不然就喊我
好像我得罪到她将~~~
最讨厌这样得人咯~~~~
算了!! 我骂回她。。哈哈!!
然后她send 她的照片给我
walao!!很yong sui 咯
怪不得她会失恋啦~~
个性那么坏~~以为他很好???
以为她是大小姐么???pui!!! o0o
不要给我看到她_不然我她到她 99~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment