Thursday, September 30, 2010

exams

This two weeks is also the SPM trial 
and seriously its harder than i expected ~
but i'll try my best to answer the questions

Today is maths.. 
and i could say it's so hard until i need to crack my brain
but paper 1 lagi worst, many questions also got mistake
make me so confused..used calculator count also cant get answer..
but at last, teacher came in and told us the question got problem..
that time i was like ...what!!!??? now only come tell us...ishhh
but anyway....still okay larh..

Just hope the real SPM wont be so hard lor!

Okay, today Yin Yee find me..
she say got study group
so i also go lor
they were discussing on moral and add-maths
so i also joined in the study group
at mc-donalds...haha xD
nice place for revision...
hungry can eat somemore...^^

Still got few more days will be PMR 
i was so worry of May Juan
i know she is very stress 
and very gan jeong..
but how i wish i could be there to help her
and give her support..
all i can do is support her inside my heart
I told her, " No matter what, i will always support you"
I hope she knows why i say like that lor..

My only birthday wish is ,
She will come back to me and celebrate my brithday with me...
And oh ya..my brithday is coming very soon
still got anothr week .. remember to wish me yar xD

Okay lar..that's all for now..and good luck to 
all my friends for their exams!

( I really loves you so much, pls come back to me~ i need you =D )

( muacks, i love you xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment