Tuesday, September 7, 2010

suprise for me...=D

Yesterday when i come back from friend's house
i recieve a friend sms...
she asked me to accompany her
so i say okay...and meet in leisure mall..
then while going to leisure mall
suddenly the sky became so dark
and rain started.....that time i was like...omg!!
then....i just ran there as fast as i could
finally reached and i saw her..

that time i was like...stunned for some reason
haha...then she say
" wah! you just shower come is it?
whole body wet wet geh

then i say..u see outside there.
raining leh...i run to meet u de lor~

then she gave me some tissue ..haha

ok..then i ask her lor...why wan me accompany you?
then..she said...i moody marh..so find u lor
u are the most kind de ..
haha..xD
got ppl say me kind...=D

whatever.,..after accompany her i saw she better leh..
then we both also go home le...

then that time i was like sibehh tired
then when reached home...
my parents say wan give me suprise
Early brithday suprise..
so i also wondering what is that so called suprise...

So..i asked them..what is that
they say...when time comes you will know..
then i say...okay lor..=P

ok larh...i think that's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment