Sunday, September 5, 2010

Another day

Today just stay at home doing nothing
until now still haven touch my schoolbag..
geng leh..??? xD

haha...thinking about the trial exam..
its really a big pressure to me
i promise myself to study during the holidays
but i until now dint make me...haiz...

This few days my mind was full of stress..
love also very "fan"
i also told myself not to paktoh anymore
until next year ...
but now i am facing my both ex again...
what should i do????
1 is ask me do be is bf again..
another 1 is dun wan accept me..

Haiz...i also dunno larhh...

ok dont wan say about this ...

Erm... I bet most of you also will feel boring during the holidays
am i right????
well, i think its individual's thinking larh
some might think its fun during holiday
and some is like me...BORING!

Haha! stop all the crap here
and ok guys, that's all for now
and bye bye...*HAPPY HOLIDAYS YAH^^*

No comments:

Post a Comment