Saturday, September 4, 2010

bored holiday

Well, the 2 weeks holiday started today.
and i dont really like the holidays
cos it's boring and i cant go out anywhere
just facing the com , hp and books

Say about books then i got stress adi..
after the holiday will be the SPM trail...
omg! i had no confident at all larh..
what should i do leh...

okay...whatever


Last few days may juan also got find me
from that time she sms me...
i feel the hope is back again...
after waiting her for 7 months
and i am so happy

cos...i think she accepted me adi..
but still need time lah..
cos need wait her pmr finish 1st....

Yesterday i was so moody...
she suddenly say dun wan choi me
make me whole day also so heartache.
haiz....but now nothing jor
just feel she was so cold today
i dunno why also....


Anyway..Happy holidays to all my friends out there
and Enjoy ur holidays..
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment