Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm finally back from hospital

Last monday,i was suddenly on a very High fever condition.
Awhile later,i'm fainted!

So,when i wake up,only i realized im being Hospitalized.
i don't know what should i say now.

Erm,Regarding to the Chatbox issue,
the nickname "bo yee" used in the chatbox
is not the real bo yee,it's Fake!
as i asked her for the truth.
I'm so angry then i saw the chatbox content,
I don't want to mention about that,
as for my friends they would know what i am referring to.

Just now when i'm chatting in msn with boyee
because i cant give up on her,
i wish i could just make her come back to me
but who knows,her msn suddenly appears,
"宝贝老公-- --------------- ”
Then that time my heart became very cold liao
My eyes started to have tears,
and slowly they drop down,
every drop of tears,represents of how hurt i am
I knew my previous blog post hurt her very seriously,

But i kept chatting with her,cause i cant believe its real.
i meant she have new bf liao.
but i still need to accept,coz it's reality.
Moment later,she suddenly said,
"Tomorrow,I'm going to Korea with my bf"
"Next friday only come back"
when i saw what she says,
I suddenly shocked !
and cant believe she can go Korea with her boyfriend.
that was so sudden, i was wondering
how old is her bf, ??
but i don't managed to ask her.
coz im too hurt liao,specially she says she is going to
Korea with her Boyfriend!

Haiz..is crying usual for a guy?
but as what Andy Law's song
"男人哭吧哭吧不是罪"
Cry then cry lor,so what??
Sad mar..cant cry meh?

Maybe i'm a failure on Love and relationship.
I'm failure on Everything!
I'm just a useless guy.

Imagination only
(How i wish the person going to korea is not her new boyfriend,but it's me)
Just an imagination only,not reality

No comments:

Post a Comment