Friday, December 18, 2009

How's your childhood?

Today's post will be about my childhood.
Hereby,i would apologize if i Crap too much.
Okay?? let's Begin!


So,Everyone have thier childhood story and memories right?
last few days i while reading jit yoong's blog,
There's one paragraph
" Some might think before answering"
"Some answer without thinking"
Well..for me,if someone ask me about my Childhood,
i will think before answering it.
Because my childhood is kinda conplicated and not quite good.

My Childhood story Begins here!

Many people might think that i'm lucky,cos i'm the only Son in the family.
But,They are wrong! I Don't like being the only Son.
I like to have Sister's or brother's.
Cos,in my family,only have 3 members including My parents.
Which is kinda boring lifetime. But,i'm not being pampared like some other child.
My parents guide me very Strictly since im small . Althrough every parents loves their sons.
But,I am not quite certified with my life now,but lifes is precious~ haiz

Remember when i'm age of 5,My Mum uses my father's Belt, and hit me.
my dad never cares at all, she's like gone crazy while beating me.
Until she's certified then she stops!
I cried and cried,she even leave me outside the house the whole night !
Imagine a 5 yrs old boy outside the house the whole night alone,
How would you feel?

I don't get what other child gets,
My parents never buy anything for me
Not even Playstation.

I wish that my parent's were rich,but they're not.
But of course many happy memories are with me
when i'm small or still a baby,
but i would say,they loves me a alot
even they don't pampared me much
but i'm already Certified,

You know Why??
Cos,I have a family.
A family which will remains forever.
No matter rich or poor,
family still remains the most important in life.


As for Brothers and sisters,
I really admire those who have sis and bros.
the family will be more fun and wont be so boring.
and wont be so lonely. LONELY!!

My friend told me that ,
Having brother's or sister's are not a very good thing,
he says, They usually fight towards each others,
Everything cant be owned by himself,
So they will quarrel much.

Anyway,We should not think about our Childhood that much,
leave it as a memories,or if it's sad then leave it behind.
You're facing your future, Cos,future it's the only thing that would
Lead you to the Front,Every path you take makes a decision.

Hmm...Sorry,Too Much Crap Huh??
Anyway, Do mind leave a comment on How's your childhood?
Hope all of you my friend's, blog followers.
Wouls participate in this question and let's share it together.

All you need to do is tell me how your childhood.

A. Very Good
B. Normal
C.I'm Certified with my childhood.
D.Not that good.

Thanks,and sorry for craping so much. Buuaii bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment