Saturday, December 12, 2009

damn weather ><

This few dayss geh weather very hot!! si beehhhh H O T !! damn damn damnnnn

Hmm..oso duno wan say wat eh.. = .= ||
ohh.ya juz now with few frens on skype talking..
i duno why i so speechless..
maybe because all gals oni me 1 boy??
duno laa..maybe gua..
cos..my mood still haven turn back to normal..
so i duno wat to say also when facing them..
in skype or real life oso same..
whenever my frenz wan find me go 0ut i also reject them..

But becoz 0f s0me Reason...
i dun0 whyy will accept Jit Y0ong's Request..
he ask mii 2molo g0 2 0ld town coffee..= =
nvmm..i als0 wan g0 there relax xia..
c0s..too bored j0rrr...

t0 micole_xiao ting

very glad can talk wit eu all in skype ya~
first time hear ur v0ice..=)
anywayy, s0li for being so quiet..=(

No comments:

Post a Comment