Sunday, December 13, 2009

0ld t0wn`

t0day morning around 9.30am,
jit yoong call me,first call i din hear dao..
cos im still asleep(pig)
thn second time i heard and picked up
and he ask me to come now..
i tot he said 10.30..
so i prepare and so on lor...
the most dulan thing is....

When i wan bring my laptop g0 there hor,
my mum duno why suddenly realised the laptop in my bag..
so she keep on..dun allow me to bring there..= =
ok lo..nvm..
s0 i terus go bus stop, lucky whn i reach the bus stop
the bus just arrive..^^

then..after few minutes..i reached there...
thn i g0 find jit yoong..but who knows
i cant find him...
i was getting mad jor...
then i calm down and think
ehh..then i g0 upstairs..
then i knew he's really there...

s0 go there and i saw his fren was there too~
the form 3 fren he mentioned last few days
hmm..i als0 know his fren ler..
but s0 sien lor..thn awhile later
im used to the environment thn i no sien jor xD
thn..lunch time..ordered a curry me..
that curry me..is wala0 de lor. xD
i like tat man!!! so long nvr taste so nice geh^^

Haha..we stay there whole day lehh..
so enjoy leh..i like it..
then around 5pm..we finally g0 home..
while 0n the way
we were dicussing how to g0 home..
becos..jit yoong wan g0 taman segar ply b.ball
s0 me and Jerry sit bus g0 home..
he was s0 nice to talk with..
glad to know hiim ler~~

No comments:

Post a Comment