Saturday, October 23, 2010

lala...

Hey guys... i'm back to update my blog again
being busy recently.. 
well, preparing for spm is the main reason for my busyness!
haha.. guess what? 


Yesterday while in my class, while talking with classmates
then was thinking of making a video
about love story...haha! 
then who knows we really did it..
and i became director !
wow...cant believe my first video made me famous 


During the editing process took me 5 hours to finish it
the story is about , 
The couple in the video, The guy ask her girifriend 
to come out for a drink. and the guy had a bad news to tell 
and finally he told his girlfriend their problems 
they broke up! then the guy leave the place,
but few minutes later, the boy came back and 
he realized that he made a wrong dissicion
so he went back to the place they meet 
and ...... he apologize to her..
and finally, they are back together again!


OK, now back to my post....
Today it's quite a heavy rain out there.
and finally my dear find me ady...
last few days she was moody
and she dont bother me 
so i gave her some time 
and today...i was so happy when she called me..
okay....finally settle ..xD

Recently busy busyyy...
so i wont update my blog too frequent ..


That's all for now..
bye ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment