Monday, October 11, 2010

Moody

this post is for may juan de... all i want say de thing is here...if u got come visit my blog then good!

I tell you lar hor... Since that day u left me u told me want focus on study...
but suddenly got new bf again....( Lie to me one time jor lur! )

okay, so i wait wait waittt....then finally something happened between u 
and him....then finally broke le...i so happy
i wanna find back you..but that time ur mum rampas ur fone..and even cant on9

ok lor...nevermind!
i tahan again...i wait wait waittttt
until one day, u suddenly sms me..with ur new number
i was so happy again....and that time i tried to find chance 
and when i mentioned about relationship
then u very fast push it away...
u say now don wan paktoh again....
then say want wait until u finish pmr...
then okay lor...i wait again....

I tell u , my heart never even gave up at all....
but then im still stupid...still waiting like a noob
waittttt......until i ask u again....
then u say.... wait me spm finish 1st...

all the time when i want kao back u...
u just tell me....study larr...exam larr....
all only an excuse niaa...
All EXCUSE!!!!!! ARGRHHHH

Then who know??? i also waittt
i still waitttt......
walao...waittt until i ki siao ady...
so i go your fb profile and see
then i realize something not right jor
i open sdo...then see u got new de
then i see ur fb profile..
i was like...WALAO!
my heart was like 1000000 floor jump down...>_<
 (2nd time u lie to me jor! )
U still dare say i lie to you..
when did i like to you ...???
huh??? tell me lar...!!!!
when i saw u have new bf then i very angry
i immediately go accept new gf..
because i want foeget the hurt you gave to me..
u know???? hurt is what u know meh
oni know hurt ppl... 
My heart is not made of 铁!

You still dare say me lie you??
who lie who 1st...
you lie me all the time u know???

This time u got new bf le...
very happy hor??? still very SWEEEEEEET TIM :)
haha...sweert dao i also admire worrrr :)
haha :) happy leh....he very good leh :)

Some question i wanna ask you!

1.) I treat you not good enuf is it? 
2.) I very yong sui is it?
3.) is it because im dark so u dont like me?
4.) Is ur new bf better than me?
5.) Why MUST you lie to me?? WHY!?

Yes ! even i yong sui, but my heart is good de okay
and hor, love a person is not just on his look
but is feelings.! u know de ma??
see me dark then want break with me lar??
is it the real answer???
u think i dunno arh...that time at cc u suddenly say 
( why u so dark de) * very soft voice *
but sorry lor..i still can hear !
that time i ask u.." u say what arh? "
u just say, nothing nothing !

I dark so what??? im dark because since standard 3 i go for swimming lessons
and etc...all outdoor activities...so it's sunburn! 

You treat me like this you very happy lar??? is it???

I tell you, i accepted my gf is because i wanna forget all the HURT YOU GAVE
TO ME!!!!!! 

That's all and bye



No comments:

Post a Comment