Sunday, January 31, 2010

Saturday

ohhh my goshhhh....

it had been awhile i dint update my blog..
so..let me give u guys a conclusion on my leg
my leg..is better now..can walk normally jor
althrough its still not fully recovered..
but nothing serious happen..
so dun worry ...its fine now

ok..today jit yoong came my house around 12pm
then we when leisure mall around 1pm
reached...then walk around
then.....bla blaaa blaa....
ok skip

then jit yoong say wan go find his friend..
then....after 50mins
he finally sms me..
and ask me where am i.....
and...........
and.................

skipppp

then we terus go find kam yong
but then delay delayyyy'
finally..he appears finally..

then go lawyat....
both of them also wan buy thing
but i just follow oni...
haha...


then i dun know why...hor
all the shopping centre was so crowded..
until there's its so hard to walk..

maybe because of CNY coming..
i dont know la...guessing only

jit yoong brought a webcam from lawyat...
kamyong brought a keyboard+mouse
and i dint managed to buy anything

oh ya..and hui min bought a speaker..

then we went to sungei wang..
jit yoong wan go buy memory card..

skippp...~~~

then around 7.20pm
we go back by bus...
then kam yong go back by car..
me and hui min go walk back together...
ok...tats all i think

and when i come back...
i was so tired...and stil nid tahan to chat
with kam yong...about keyboard thing
................

the end....

below are some pic i took inside shopping centre

No comments:

Post a Comment