Sunday, January 3, 2010

random post

Oh yea..dint update my blog again..
haha..i'm so lazy..XD

hmm..there's many things that i wanted to talk about
but if i share it all out,i will be a loads of them..
anyway..as simple as posibble...

Today i went to the school,
to buy those exercise books..
you all might think why i so late only buy
well..reason is also "lazy" XD
that's me..Lazy...
close fren knows me well =)
haha..i guesss...

Morning my daddy woke me up -.-
he says his pc cant turn on..
whole screen was like blank ...

    What thee Tuuuuttt...
I wanted to sleep longer..
But i cant ><
Ohhh...God~~~~


Now skip to my part..
let me introduce something to all of you,

My Upgraded Computer with Windows 7
yea,my computer is finally back
after 2 days staying inside the pc shop for upgrade
so today i go collect it..

The reason of upgrading my pc,
is because i want to try the Windows 7
that's why i upgraded it..^^

I can definitely tell you that,
this windows is better than Windows vista/XP
Although it's still a new windows
But i'm so glad that Windows 7 is so stable.
most of the software and hardware are 100% compatible
and easily supported,which is something that Windows Vista doesn't.

pichha do the talking..XD


                                   Windows 7 Desktop



                             the system information


                                            new games interface,dota also inside XD


Tata! the new windows media center
nice lehh??




The new design of windows media center



I like it^^


Ok,so overall i want to say is
i am 100% no regret of changing to this windows 7
the best windows ever from Microsoft!

hmm..does it looks abit similar to Vista?

Support Windows 7___Up Up
Ushh Ushh XD

but you will need a good graphic card to use windows 7
recommended to u all..nice windows ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment