Tuesday, February 2, 2010

agrhh..

Yesterday my computer cant turn on..
so i take my whole pc to the computer shop and check
and you know what the guy says?

hmm..your harddisk and motherboard spoiled !
what the hell...so?? ...... damn it lor
my files....all thing gone...gone!!!!
then...now ...that guy put windows xp for me
and everything is so unsual liao
all things need to redownload again...


and yesterday i my family suddenly received a phone call..
regarding of my grandfather...so need rush back to ipoh
then reached there..and aiks~~~~

skip skippp....

actually that day wan help kam yong format pc geh..
but cant jor...because its emergency...shit it!!
so...sorry arh..kam yong..sorry for that..
hope u wont angry me..

then around 5 something then come back to kl again...
ishhhh..tired like hell......

No comments:

Post a Comment