Monday, January 11, 2010

give it a WOW!

Many of my friends was wondering why my blog was not updated?


and the answer is WOW!!!





Since school started,i was been so busy


until i cant even turn on my computer to online.


And hor,something that i really shocked is


The first day of school already got homework??


Wow, it must be crazy!!! First day wor!


Science,ask us to copy the nota and so much to do


i cant even stop my hand from writing





And This year i'm gonna face SPM


SPM lerrh??? stresss lurhh


Cant catch up too much


every subject need remember thing


specially Sejarah and Moral..





Moral leh..need remember all the Nilai--


oh my goshhh =.=





Come back still need tuition,


Walao..it's really so stress lur..





And this feq days i fever+sore throat


then follow on Food poisoning


ugrhhh..><









My sick look...awwwww..vomit~






I requested something from my dad since last year


i wanted a w910,brown/white


he really brought it!


Thanks daddy^^








ok that's all


bye


No comments:

Post a Comment