Monday, May 30, 2011

Swimming day :)

Today went to desa water park with my cousins.. talking about swimming.. I like it! x) ahaha... erm so we reach there around 11am..then go buy ticket,all paid by my aunt..den after settle down jor then I terus take off my cloth and go swim..that time tat pool got water wave function..is just like the sea wave..it was so fun tat time ! ! and joyee which is 1 of my closest cousin sis ..came over to me and we kept splashing water towards each other..xDD

Then we started a small competition , see who can hold our breath the longest time and also swimming .. at last I won both ..hahah xD

skip...
wow! we play until 5pm oni go back..

All I can say is.. I reli enjoyed the trip today.. and reli .. swimming is so soo syokk narh..

And yes! we will go again geh, as promised..

Ok larh..tats all for now..
write until here sin : D

Oh yeaa.. I am using iphone to write tis post x)
thanks joyee for lending ur iphone .. thanks nah


Posted via Blogger for Iphone

No comments:

Post a Comment