Tuesday, May 17, 2011

17/5

Today is her birthday =(
i meant my ex

Becos of her.. i did many things just to get her back
but i get nothing .... am i useless??

Last year i sang a birthday song and post in fb for her
and tats her present as i cant meet her

this year i dint do anything ... not even wishing her
becos i noe she wont bother me anymore..
and last year and this year's bday present was with me
but cant give her... all i can do is just keep it..

I still remember becos of her...
no matter how hard i also go learn driving..

and becos of her im on diet and every week go jogging twice
becos of her , when i know she was at times square..
i rushed there without thinking...
and kept searching for her...
and at last i found her.. i thought i would talk to her more
but oni a few minutes to talk and see her...
i kept telling my self..its okay... its worth it..

but in the end...she dint bother me anymore..
i did everything is just useless..

But the oni thing is i just cant give up on her
all my frens , even my cousin sis also ask me give up
but i just CANT do it!!! i dunno why
i swear that i never been like tat to a girl before


I know she wont come back to me anymore...
but pls let me keep her on my mind
until my last breath...

tats all... and bye

No comments:

Post a Comment