Thursday, March 17, 2011

Is it worth waiting you??

PISS OFF?? FARK OFF??
before u all wanna go back
i ask u come find me...or meet me
but u all keep delay....
den ???? last minute ady oni say at baskin robin
last minute oni wait ???
my fault meh?? i purposely go to find u de leh
u tot very near meh???
i do tis all for wat????? think im noob???
nerd is it??? stupid is it???
all is our fault la???? is it???
I come find u but u like tis treat me???
OKAY!! OKAY!!! Now i understand jor
i get it adyy!!!
Haiz...i tot got hope de...
but after i meet u .... i knew u changed !
and u are not last time de may juan tat i know anymore
totally changed!!!!!
haiz.... suan la suan laa....wasted my hope and time
my heart keep waiting u for 1 years!
but now ........ haiz.....
IS IT WORTH WAITING FOR YOU???
THIS 1 U SENDIRI KNOW THE ANSWER!

No comments:

Post a Comment