Friday, March 4, 2011

I will give u suprise and i still love you ! ^^

My hope is still her.. and my wish all the time is still her
now i feel dao got some hope jor
i wish tat on her birthday i can give her a big suprise!

hmm...yesterday go driving lesson again...
but whole day very pening..
i also dunno why.....
but luckily it dint disturb dao my driving...
actually i learn driving is because of someone
so , no matter how hard , how suffering
i also will tahan.. because of tat some1 i will tahan till the end!

I was so happy when i noee she likes the same things as i did..
actually last time when 2gether wif her tat time
many similar thing tat we like or love..x)

1 year jor! already 1 year since she leave me..
and until now i still belum give up !
this prove that how much i loves her!!

This time i feel the chance to get back her is very high jor..
hope i wont fail again tis time....
God ,please bless me !
and i promise to treat her better than ever..
and if i had made any mistake last time please forgive yah!

May juan , u are still the only one i love
even already 1 year, but my feelings and love to u never change
and  it wont change and will remains the same ,,
I still love you like i ever do!
I LOVE YOU <3
I miss everything tat u gave me..everything when we are 2gether :(
I really hope tis time u will accept back me again...
i never have such a feel to a girl until so deep at all..
Never ever in my entire life!
All i say de is really from my heart
and i reli very sincere to ask u to be 2gether wif me like last time
u know? when we 2gether those days
i was so happy, everyday oni will see my face is happy de
no sadness at all...

May juan , please come back to me : D
i really reallly need you!
my life is really empty and lonely without you !
I will always love you! !

No comments:

Post a Comment