Tuesday, March 15, 2011

all i want is you !

Today i was so happy and abit sad also
well... not actually sad lar..
but mean depressed larrh
When learn driving dat time
let my instructor scold so badly....
i also dunno why he wan like tat

then he made me no mood adyy...
but after went home then everything is fine jor

thn ... i go buy computer thing...
at nearby de computer shop....

then... went for haircut...
now i had new hairstyle jor
anyway...still like it so muchh

after tat slept for an hour for a nap...
thn my hp got message come
i tot is may juan..
 but its not =(
becos she sms me tat time few hours ago
and i reli hope tmr de wish will become reality
tats my oni chance and hope...
arhhh.. god please bless me
everything must be steady tmr... =)


erm... ermm.. i reli wish she can accept me back again..
i tried many and many times adyy..
and until now i still never give up at all..
but wat should i do leh?? ><
i also dunno..... very frustrated lur

只要你回来我身边
我什么都愿意为你改变
再给我一起机会好么?
我答应会比以前更加的爱你~
我依然在等待........

No comments:

Post a Comment