Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm Graduated!

After 11 years of Education in Primary and Secondary School ,
I'm Finally Graduated! But it's not the end yet.
SPM is still around the corner,
Well , many things had change after 11 years.
anyway, i will always remember what the school and teacher
gave to me. they will be forever on my mind.

On 16 November 2010 Tuesday,

It's my School's Majlis Restu SPM, or Also Known As SPM Blessing Ceremony.
And also Counted as a Graduation day for us.

The moment i saw all the student went up the stage and shaking hands and hugs their beloved techers,
and Additional of the Songs been played.
My tears were almost dropping..but when its my turn to go up the stage,
it's very hard for me to control my emotion, because all the teachers said and gave me the strength.
and keep asking me to work hard for spm and also good luck. all those word the teacher told me
made me felt very touched. and that's the final time in will meet them and i wont know when i will have another change to meet all my subject teachers.

But anyway.. when i go down the stage everything was still under control.
Until now i only realized that, actually the school is still the best place to be
even though the school's discipline was very strike !
But its still for our own good.
And now i missed the school life so much,
How i wish i was given a change to return to form 1 and study again.
That would be good if it's possible.
but anyway.. I won't forget what the teacher had tough me all the time.

I think that's all for now.
And finally , Best of luck to all The SPM Candidates.!

No comments:

Post a Comment