Monday, May 17, 2010

i hate to be alone

17 may 2010

Today went to school as usual lurh..
then very sien...teacher teach until i wan sleep jor 
also duno why...teacher teach dou so bored..= =

but on my mind is her bday...lol..
the present is with me..but no chance to give her
so sad...nvm lar...at least i wished her..
that her i mention is may juan..

okayy...

back to the post...
so after school when to leisure mall with fren..
den go walk around....
and see many couples inside there..
all are students....
arhhh..... see jor make me feel so moody

then go home jor...i terus very bad mood...
den...sleep........ sleepppp 
den mum call me wake up eat...
i just have a feeling...
i felt  that i am so lonely...
i am the only son in the family
and no brother or sister..
no one to play with me talk to me 
or even to be my listener when i need to share my feelings..
my parents were very quiet de...
so they usually wont talk to me much
just the old  few words
haiz....i had no gf lagi lonely...
so admire those who had brother and sister..
at least wont so lonely and boring 
but i am different...haiz...sad lar..

like that lor...i only can keep tahan 
and listen songs to cover my sadness..
and of course loneliness...

Haiz....until now im still single..
but still so hard to give up her..
how can i overcome all these thing?
i really hope my life is wonderful
but not emptiness and loneliness!

that all for today,..
byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment