Sunday, May 23, 2010

hang out

22/5/2010 

Aiyo..i very malas wan update my blog de...
but also must update xD


Just now around 7.40pm jit yoong call me
actually he sms me jor de...
but i was having nap that time
so dint notice...
den i call him...
he ask me want to watch me or not..
that time i see time...
wahh!! so late oni ask me go...
haha...kinda excited la..
cos can watch that movie
so i terus go leisure mall wait him...
after 15 mins he called me and say he reach jor
so like that lor....

but when i reach cinema i go see the schedule 
he say the movie starts at 8.45~~
but its 8.25....mistake!!!
so how....late jor abit lor

but nvm....still can watch laa =)


Jit yoong , Me , Kam YoNG , Woon Choon, jet choong , and woon choon's parents
watched the movie...... 

then around 10.50 the movie ends....
then all balik jor...left me , jit yoong and his bro
so we go old town to yam cha
and then suddenly talked about our future..
now i became so serious jor
to aim my target...
also need to thank him la..

xD


ok now...i want give some review on the movie
The name of the movie is called kidnapper 
it's a singapore+malaysia de movie
but i can say is...very nice
although i miss the front part..
but i know the story 
 it's about A boy named Wei Siang is kidnapped at a video arcade because the bad guy (Jack Lim) thinks he's from a wealthy family. However, it turns out that his father is just a no-good taxi driver (Christopher Lee). Things get worse when the kidnapper turns greedy and asks for even more ransom money.

the movie scene was so exciting...
i recommend to all of you 
for those who haven't watch...must go watch it !
damn damnnnn nice!

ok la...that's all for now
bye ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment