Tuesday, May 4, 2010

i am so sad

Today finally come update blog again




yesterday when i go to view May Juan's Facebook page
then as i view her posts....
regarding about she loves who or somehow what..
then..at first i tot still about me..
but actually it's not!!!
it's actually a guy he loves and now is his bf i guess..
then when i click on INFO
her relationship status: In a relationship with : Jackie XXXXX (i dont wish to mention him)
he also have a name of 小傲~



When the moment i saw it, i was so shocked and heartbroken...

and now i finally knew, she was cheating me all the time
i gave her alot of chances and i hope she would come back to me
but actually i am the one is being so stupid to believe on her
and i  x puas hati is because why she choose him instead of me?


i remember she say the she wont paktoh now
she wanted to concentrade on her studies..
but actually not wor!
she now got new bf ????
dont tell me is another alasan again bahh?? 0.0~~


acutally all the time know that 小傲 got relation with her geh
cos..when in skype thier names were so similar,
and now finally thier relationship already in facebook jor


and i tot i still have chance, but acutally i am stupid for waiting her
my friends were RIGHT! 
i am memang stupid lurh~




When i ask her she sure got thing to cover back de
so i don know which word i should believe
and hor, what 承诺??
all the promise is fake de lar..
i wont believe on promises anymore
always promise but in the end??
become other thing jor




haix... why must she treat me like that??
i still x puassss hatiiii athhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh`~~
小傲arhhhhh!!!!
yes i know maybe you elder than me
so what????
doesnt mean i cant be better than you what!
he got what 优点哦????


To May Juan:

Why must you lie to me??
and why you choose him instead of me?
he better than me meh?
leng zai then me is it??
richer than me is it??
more 浪漫 then me is it????
why why whyyyyyyy'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i still x puas hati de lor
you lie to me so long i still so stupid
and go believe on wat u said
me so stupid go wait you 
and you leh???
now you got bf liao lor
me leh??? heart broken niaa
you happy lor got him
shuang liao lorrrr




ok ~~~~ 发泄完毕

No comments:

Post a Comment