Saturday, February 27, 2010

new design

Hi guys~~

tata!!! welcome to my new redesign blog

nice boh??? xD


thx to my dear for making my blog so leng^^
i lurb eu so muccchhie xD


skipppp~~~~


so today morning dint go jogging
cox wake up 10am...
too late to jog LOL~!!
anyway,wake up jor then sms wif dear
she morning go tuition...
miss her all the time ><
thn when she come back jor
i terus turn on desktop and wait for her
then she on9 jor...so damn happy~~~

then skype again~~
but dint talk much,
cox hor...
i dun dare talk much
coz parents argue ><
so bising~~~ ishhh

then now my dear so tuition again...
she dint even take a nap this evening
just because of doing my blog..
she dint sleep dou...
haiz...my heart really so pain


ok larh..nth to say jor
buaii buaiii~~

i lurb you dear~~xP

No comments:

Post a Comment