Sunday, October 18, 2009

Im so Hurt! Agrhhh..

Today, im finally back to update my blog..


I'll start by sharing what happened this few days on me..

ok so, start from Friday 16th Oct


      Hmm, that night my gf suddenly say want break up
then i was thinking WHY i happens to me EVERYTIME
i m really so sad when she say want " fen shou"
i asked her why,and you know what she told me??

      跟我在一起只会受到伤害,
  我不想要你受到伤害,
所以,我选择跟你分手
我们做会朋友比较好

that's what she told me,
i was wonderin and wonderingg...
WHY!!! and seriously tears drop down..while
while im sleeping,tears kept falling..
i am so useless,nothing is successful..

Until now she only keep saying "SORRY"
i knew that she still loves me.
or else her msn title wont be
" I lov3 Euu So...bab3"


 Saturday,

Hmm..for saturday nothing special happened..
oh yea, it's deepavali..

then the whole day i kept thinking and thinking..
wat actually happened..why she leaved me...

then i play xdo to forget about it...
but i knew i cant, im just runing away from problems..
awhile later, my phone rang, so i picked up
then i oni knw is sarah,
but after talking to her,i felt really better..
btw,thanks la..haha


Sunday,

today morning when i wan turn on PC
eih..why loading until half then BLUE SCREEN.
then that time..oh no!! rosak????

so i try to format my pc...
try jor many times oni can = =
finally,format jor..all my things gone..habis T^T
but luckily my pendrive got still got some important things..


             I am hurt , so hurt and i dont wan to get hurt..
                    nothing liao..buaii buaiii~~

No comments:

Post a Comment