Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy birthday to myself =]

hmm...finally it's me birthday 9/10/2009..
eventhough still not yet tomorrow..but it's 12am now
watever lar..just wanna let all my friend's know it's my bday
that's all, no other reason. really.

haiz..this year not even ONE PERSON wish me.
so sad, even if u all hate me,but at least wish me also can ba ?
i know somebody may hate me, or whatever.. but cant u wish me..
maybe im too sensitive,but that's my feeling.

I think this year i'm gonna celebrate my birthday alone.
no one would even celebrate with me
all say they're busy of their own things, cant accompany me.
as long i ask them to celebrate with me,all have many excuse..

but ! Seriously, Am i that bad??? did you all hate me?
this questions was on my mind for awhile now.
haiz..another thing that is very sad now
my gf broke up with me just now.

just started be together for few days.
then say im more suitable to be her kai gor...
what is all this about, i had enough of it.
stop it you girls! dont love me dont accept me! please!!
maybe you don't have feelings,but I have! okay?

Okay,Fine! Don't wanna wish me, nevermind!
don't wanna accompany me to celebrate ? Nevermind!
Let me be alone. Cos, I'm used to it.

Anyway, Happy Birthday to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment