Wednesday, October 28, 2009

2 more days to go..hurrayyyy

hmm..guess what.. IM BACK ! \

no la..just long time no update my blog...so i come update lor..xD
haiya..if no update later my blog.."fat mou" jor...then = =
ok..watever la.. bibubibuuu~


Erm..due to the exam..so im quiet busy lor...
but good news is.. 2 more days, before the exam ends..
hoho..so excited...lala~~ : P

haiz..still quite emo this few days~
and this 2 days..i was wondering wat happened to sarah~
she hor, everytime see me sure will choi me de..
but hor..now she passed by and like dint see me o..
i wonder wat i did wrong..or she hate me??
hmm.. see tmr how lurh...haiz..

just feel Strange lar...everything seems to be not usual to me.. =(
nevermind lurh..i'll try to put down everything..but its hard..


hmm..Tmr..it's seni test...oh..those questions for drawing...
im still thinking wat to draw tomorrow..= (

No comments:

Post a Comment